- 1 pack of cod or other whitefish, cut into fillets
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 5 cloves of garlic, peeled
- Fresh parsley, thyme, and rosemary, chopped
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- Salt & pepper, to tase
- Butter, to taste
- Cream, to taste
1. Preheat over to 375°
2. Using an oven-safe pan, parcook (roast) bacon about 5-7 minutes so that it just begins to shrink but is still flexible. When bacon is half cooked, remove from oven and let cool.
3. Pat fillets dry with paper towel and season with fresh parsley, thyme, rosemary, dry Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
4. Wrap 2 strips of bacon around each cod fillet.
5. Using the same pan, bake fish for 7-9 minutes until cooked through.
6. Place cauliflower and garlic on a baking sheet and roast until tender, about 15 minutes.
7. Puree cauliflower and garlic with blender, adding a small of butter and cream to get a smooth consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Serve fish over your cauliflower mash and garnish with fresh herbs.