Original Recipe from Luke's Lobster
- 1/2 jalapeno, sliced (you can also use serrano or fresno, whichever chili is your favorite)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 limes
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- Pinch sugar
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Chives, for garnish
- Using a very sharp knife, cut the tuna into 1/4-inch cubes and place in a bowl.
- Add the ginger, soy sauce, lime juice, jalapeño and sesame oil and stir gently to combine.
- To serve, divide evenly into bowls and top with toasted sesame seeds. Garnish with chives and serve immediately.